Within this project I aim to investigate the layers created within social systems and the political contrast, that pushes these gaps further. I would like to look at certain figure heads in particular people like Donald J Trump as he has been a point of controversy and has vastly contrasts his predecessors and is a big talking point within the media platforms due to his different views on all aspects on life, unlike any president or president elect before him.
I would like to look into the work of Raushenburg and Banksy as they have often included political messages within their work, adding depth to the meaning of their pieces through this extra layer of clear political opinion.
I would also like to look into the work of Graffiti artists such as Blade as they always layer their colours as well as shapes and through their work, I could experiment with techniques like mono printing, paper cut and other such techniques after exploring spraypaint.
No comments:
Post a Comment