Sunday, 12 March 2017

Photo Shoot 11th March

within this session I intend to try and find images that show layers within them or that capture my attention, my intentions with these images could be to incorporate them if not my current studies or potentially use them for observational studies.
 


















Out of this session I particularly liked the photographs where I had intense focus on one element with the background around it blurred as it created distance between the elements. I felt that this worked best for the delicate blossom as it emphasised the soft form highly and gave the composition more flow. however from the entire day I found the photograph of the reflection on to the plastic of a phone box to be my most interesting piece. overall I feel that I attained the goal for this session which was to gain a selection of photographs that contain layers, as I feel that I was able to attain a wide range of different effects and types of sources to show this.

No comments:

Post a Comment